Where Nature Meets Adventure
Outdoor play and exploration are critical to childrens growth and development. Our experienced counselors are caring and dedicated to providing safe adventures for your child. Each day’s activities will nurture your child’s sense of wonder and connection to the environment, helping them to feel at home in nature. While at camp, campers will explore our 14 acres of land, learn about the various plants and animals found in the woods, play nature-related games and make nature crafts.
Why Nature Camp?
- Enhance ecological awareness
- Cultivate an appreciation for and stewardship of our natural environment
- Fun, safe, hands-on learning opportunities
- Create a sense of community
- Foster a collaborative, non-competitive atmosphere
Half Day Camp - Children Ages 3-5
9:00am - 12:00pm
Full Day Camp - Children in Grades K-8 (Ages 6 - 13)
9:00am - 4:00pm
Full Day Camp - Children Ages 10+
Children Ages 13 - 15 years old