Scouting Appreciation Nights
We love serving scouting groups here at Treehouse World. We share a lot of the values that we want our kids to grow up with. Building confidence, understanding our place in the natural environment, and learning to face challenges alone and as a team. At Treehouse world, scouts make progress toward scouting badges, host team building events, and have a great time while they're at it.
FALL SCOUT APPRECIATION NIGHTS
Friday, November 9 | Saturday, November 17 | Friday, December 7
5PM - 9PM | $25.00/scout | $5.00/chaperone
- 1 free chaperone (must be 18 years or older) per 6 scout participants.
- This experience is not open to the general public.
- The park is lighted to safely navigate paths and activities. We do suggest bringing flashlights
- You are more than welcome to pack your dinner and picnic here.
- Bring your own food to make s'mores over the campfire.
- Memberships do not apply to the event price.
- Must pay in full at time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Establishment reserves the right to cancel the event if attendance is low. If the establishment cancels, a full refund will be issued.
Friday, November 9th
- Must book by November 7th.
Saturday, November 17th
- Must book by November 15th.
Friday, December 7th
- Must book by December 5th.