Are you a high school, college student, or stay at home mom looking for a unique and fun job with flexible hours? Treehouse World has immediate, weekday, weekend and evening hours, full time/part time, available at our treehouse adventure park.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Hosting birthday parties including setup and cleanup
- Operating a point of sale system at admissions
- Assist team with restocking, and daily cleaning
- Ability to be trained in all aspects of guest activities including zipline tours, rock climbing, birthday parties and bungee trampoline
- Responsible for adhering to Treehouse World policies and procedures to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Assist guests, in a positive, friendly and helpful attitude, by providing information, assisting with special requests and answering questions
- Grounds keeping duties, including mulching, leaf blowing, trail maintenance, etc.
- Assisting with other activity areas as needed
We are an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. For consideration submit resume and salary requirements. Hiring is Immediate for the right candidate
Safety is our primary concern, so background checks are mandatory for all staff.